The floods in December 2015 affected a whole lot of people in Chennai and Cuddalore. Dream India along with our partners – Action2020, Patterns, Paalam, Future India Trust , MREC Tamil Alumini group, Singer Amith and Vasantham carried out flood relief activities.
Our core area and strength has been our work on education sector and we thought providing scholarship to the children who complete plus two from the flood affected districts would be the right thing to do.
Points to Note:
- Scholarship would be provided for 100 students who completed plus two in 2016
- Preference will be given for – marks(900+ for rural and 1100+ for City), flood affected districts children, government rural school, farming background, low income group children etc
- Please attach your scanned copy of mark sheet, income certificate.
- We plan to provide a scholarship amount of maximum of 10,000 INR per student. Decision of Dream India team and partners would be final and no questions on selection/disqualification would be entertained.
- This scholarship would be provided only in the FORM of check and in any case CASH would not be provided.
- All the best to all the children.
One more important point, please do not lose heart or take wrong decisions in life because of your performance in public exams. Please do count on us. We will always be there for you to support and guide you.
You can drop an email to –